Thursday, April 10, 2008

Undead and Uneasy by MaryJanice Davidson Berkley Mass Market

I adore this series. While raunchy, I always find it laugh out loud funny. In the latest installment, Betsy (Queen of the Vampires) finds herself all alone two weeks before her wedding. And I mean all alone. Friends, family, and fiance have all skedaddled.
I have to say, I was a bit dissapointed with this book. First of all, it almost felt like I had walked in on chapter three. I found myself right in the middle of a story I wasn't sure about. And the plot, for me anyway, kind of fell flat. I like Betsy as a character, but can only take so much of her without all her sidekicks for her to play off of.
This book just didn't have the same smack you in the face feel that other books have. But if you are a fan of this series, you have to read this book for some serious developments, none of which I am going to give away.

No comments: