Thursday, April 10, 2008

Slight Change in my postings

Okay, here's the deal: as a book addict, I have several "pushers" including second hand books stores, book clubs, book groups and friends. One of my main contacts is Edwards Magazine book club. In fact, I manage the thing. Sooooo for my books that I receive through them I am going to, from now on, just post the link to the review.
I'm doing this for several reasons:
1. It's easier on me. Less time frigging around with the computer equals more time to read.
2. When I posted the same reviews on here that I have on the Edwards Book Club, I almost felt like I was cheating.
3. Self promotion. The more people that scoot on over to Edwards and read the reviews, the better for the magazine and book club.
So, there you have it. It might mean an extra click for you, but it means a lot less cutting and pasting for me.
Colleem

No comments: